Welcome to the blog page of the Waterford and Dungarvan Branch of the Retired Teachers Association of Ireland. This page will keep you up-to date with the activities of our members and keep you informed of happenings in our area. We hope you will find it helpful and easy to use.
Thanks to everyone who attended our AGM and Christmas Lunch.
A Total of 67 members enjoyed a lovely meal and lots of chat. Our thanks to Matt Reville for joining us in spite of his recent ill health.
We wish all our members and their loved ones a very happy and peaceful Christmas and a lively and prosperous New Year.
See you all in 2020.
We would like to thank Waterford INTO for hosting the very enjoyable Mass and social evening which was attended by many of our members.
The Book club choices are Shadowplay by Joseph O’Connor and My Sister the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite. Happy Christmas Reading bookworms.
This looks like a great trip. If enough people were interested we could organise a bus.
RETIRED TEACHERS ASSOCIATION
SPRING TOUR OF THE WEST
Stay Feb 24th, 25th 26th – 3 nights B&B + 3 evening meals
Schedule your Spring Getaway to the West to one of Westport’s most loved hotels to The Wyatt Hotel. Enjoy 3 star plus accommodation with everything Westport has to offer on the doorstep not to mention it’s bustling atmosphere, fabulous surrounds, gourmet food and great entertainment.
- • 3 nights Bed & Breakfast + 3 gourmet evening meals
- • Return coach from Dublin City Centre, Limerick City Centre, Galway City Centre
- • Coach tour of Achill Island – visit to Keem Bay voted top 3 beaches in the world
- • Historical Walk of Westport
- • Free time to explore Westport PLUS a selection of discounts in shops
- • Cookery Demonstration
- • Jewellery Making Course
- • Bingo on 1 night
- • Live entertainment 2 nights
- • Full use of leisure facilities at Westport Leisure Park (located just 30m away)
- • FREE Tea/Coffees for duration of stay
€199 per person sharing
TO BOOK CALL CAROL ON +3539825027.
INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP TRAVELLERS WELCOME.
SEE WYATTHOTEL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION
Any member staying overnight in Dublin can avail of a special rate in The Castle Hotel, Gardiner Row. It is very centrally situated in Parnell Square and members can avail of a special rate of €69 per room, subject to availability. Just mention the RTAI when booking.